我的简介

此时此刻

2011年4月12日星期二

??

To all of you
I am just a nobody and nothing special.
But to myself,
I think I am special :D

I am who I wanted to be.
I have confidence in what I am
and I love myself.
Even if you dont care.
Just like that picture
I hate to be waken up when I am having a good dream.
about life, about love, about friends it dosen't matter.

I just dread the feeling that i am going to lose everything in my life.
In just a night or just a second.
or the worst , in just a blink of eyes.

I cant accept the fact that the people I care most
are going to leave me someday slowly but surely.
It makes my heart crumple to think of that :(
just like a good dream been taken out of my life.
Well, admittedly, every friendship often ends up with little fights.

It is a natural thing for friends to fight.
and yes even best friend.

For me,
the friends i care most would surely worth the fight.
but not a long-lasting fight obviously.

I would not fight forever
because i care for this friendship.

So let make amends?
:DD

Eventhough I recovered from these fights
it still had an impact on my life.
Therefore
my heart shall never be the same again.


1 条评论: